Network Engineer II
Network Engineer II – Remote within the U.S.
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a leading global diversified metal solutions provider to help grow all aspects of their network infrastructure. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive experience supporting large, enterprise class, multisite network environments will allow you to thrive in this role. If you’re a seasoned professional looking to join –and help shape –a talented team, apply now.
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field
- Ideally you have at least 5 years’ experience in network engineering
- You have supported enterprise-class multisite network deployments
- You have 3 years’ experience with deploying and supporting voice (VoIP), video, and data (data required, video and voice preferred)
- 4+ years’ experience with network protocols such as QoS, BGP, EIGRP, DMVPN, and SDWAN
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for administration, monitoring, and support of all aspects of the network infrastructure
- This would include deployment, operations, maintenance, and troubleshooting WAN/LAN/Switching/Routing issues
- You would contribute to the design and create Layer 2/3 network architectures
- Make improvements and develop new documentation of their environment
Why work here:
- Join a team of easy going and open-minded members that foster collaboration in an innovative environment
- Stable company that is a global leader and continuously improving their systems
- Travel: without going overboard, this role includes 15-30% of travel planned well in advance… the perfect amount of travel to keep your sense of adventure alive.
- Work from home: this workplace respects the fact that commuting to an office every day may not be ideal for everyone. Balance work and life with their generous work from home options!
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to work for a global diversified metal solutions provider as a Network Engineer.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!