Network Engineer II – VoIP
Network Engineer II – VoIP – Remote
Are you knowledgeable in network and telecommunication systems architecture and topology? Are you self-driven and looking to join a well-established company impacting one of North America's largest industries? We are seeking a Network Engineer II who wants to contribute to the design and creation of VoIP systems and architectures – apply today to learn more!
Who you are:
- 5+ years' experience in VoIP engineering and supporting large, multisite network deployments with telecom provisioning, billing, and troubleshooting
- 2+ years' supporting Cisco Unity, Jabber, Contact Center, and Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Version 10.x +)
- Experienced deploying and supporting collaboration tools using integrated voice, video, and data architectures
- Knowledgeable in TCP/IP, layer 2 switching protocols, VLAN, STP, and 802.1Q
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a related field
What you'll do:
- Assist Network Engineering team with deployment, operations, maintenance, and troubleshooting of VoIP technologies
- Deploy and implement VoIP services using Cisco UCS, Unified Communications Manager/CME, Unity Connection/Express, UCCX, Presence, Jabber, Expressway, WebEx, and other IP and video endpoints
- Combine data, voice, and video traffic on a single network
- Analyze voice communication services using TCP/IP, layer 2 switching protocols, VLAN, STP, and 802.1Q
Why work here:
- Work remotely other than necessary for onsite meetings
- Work for a company in a collaborative environment where a passion for owning your part of the process is present
- Company culture with collaboration, empowerment, teamwork, and promotions from within
- Complete benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and PTO
This company is looking for an experienced Network Engineer II who is eager to hit the ground running and deliver a positive impact. Email your resume to email@example.com if you'd like to move forward in your career within a focused and dynamic team with an established company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!