Network Engineer III
Network Engineer 3 – Remote in US with occasional travel
Our global client is looking to hire a solid and sharp Network Engineer to join their well established team. This engineer is responsible for all aspects of network infrastructure which would include deployment, operations and maintenance as well as troubleshooting when issues arise.
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of experience in a network engineer position
- You must have at least 4 years of experience in a enterprise class multisite network environment
- Professional experience with Cisco routers and switches, SevOne, NetFlow, and Wireshark
- Capable of creating Layer 2/3 network architecture
- Experience analyzing current processes and procedures to introduce potential improvements in the environment
- Fully proficient in TCP/IP, Ethernet, IP routing, Unix/Linux systems
To be considered for this Network Engineer role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!