Network Engineer III
Network Engineer III
Remote to US candidates only
Are you self-driven and knowledgeable in network data, voice, and video architecture? We are seeking a Network Engineer III who wants to contribute to designing, deploying, and maintaining network infrastructures. Why wait if you are self-driven and looking to join a well-established company impacting one of North America's largest industries? – apply today to learn more!
Who you are:
- 5+ years of network engineering experience in enterprise-class, multisite networks, including telecom provisioning and troubleshooting
- In-depth experience using Cisco products in multi-VRF environments required, and experience supporting SevOne, NetFlow, and Wireshark a plus
- Knowledgeable in TCP/IP and L2 switching protocols, including VLAN, STP, and port security – a plus if you have BGP and EIGRP experience!
- Experience analyzing current processes and procedures to introduce potential improvements in environments
What you'll do:
- Administrate, configure, install, monitor, and troubleshoot routers, switches, SDWAN, and network infrastructure
- Troubleshoot high-complexity WAN, LAN, switching, and routing issues in support of data, voice, and video traffic on a converged network
- Design and create Layer 2/3 network architectures and deploy and implement Cisco, Arista, Silver Peak, and Palo Alto services
- Analyze current processes and procedures for improvements and maintain documentation of assigned environments
Why work here:
- Work remotely other than necessary for onsite meetings
- Work for a company in a collaborative environment where a passion for owning your part of the process is present
- A company culture with collaboration, empowerment, teamwork, and promotions from within
Complete benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and PTO
This company is looking for an experienced Network Engineer III eager to deliver a positive impact while hitting the ground running. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to move forward in your career within a focused and dynamic team with an established company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical areas, universities, lifestyles, and personality types. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!