Network Engineer III
Network Engineer III – Remote w/travel – $96.5K – $134K DOE + 10% discretionary bonus
Hybrid to Orange County, LA, or San Diego Candidates only!!
Are you self-motivated, detail-oriented, and knowledgeable in network data, voice, and video architecture? We are seeking an experienced Network Engineer III to contribute to the design, deployment, and maintenance of network infrastructures. Why wait if you want to join a cohesive team at an established, growing, and nationwide company? – apply now!!
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of network engineering experience in enterprise, multitenant networks, including voice, data, and video, required (MSP Experience is a plus)
- Cisco product experience in multi-VRF environments is required, and experience supporting SevOne, NetFlow, and Wireshark preferred
- Knowledgeable in TCP/IP and L2 switching protocols, including VLAN, STP, and port security – a plus if you have QoS, BGP, MP-BGP, EIGRP, DMVPN, and SDWAN experience!
- Experience supporting migrations for mergers and acquisitions and analyzing current processes and procedures to improve environments
- CCNP certification preferred
What You'll Do:
- Administrate, configure, install, monitor, and troubleshoot routers, switches, SDWAN, and network infrastructure
- Troubleshoot high-complexity WAN, LAN, switching, and routing issues in support of data, voice, and video traffic on a converged network
- Design and create Layer 2/3 network architectures and deploy and implement Cisco, Arista, Silver Peak, and Palo Alto services
- Analyze current processes and procedures for improvements and maintain documentation of assigned environments
Why Work Here:
- Join a stable and leading global company that is continuously improving their systems
- Work in a collaborative environment where a passion for owning your part of the process is present
- A company culture with empowerment, teamwork, collaboration, and promotions from within
- Complete benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and PTO
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors, which may include skill set, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $96,500 to $134,000 per year, plus a 10% discretionary bonus and annual merit review. Please note this range is an estimate, and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience. Complete benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and PTO.
This company is looking for an experienced who is eager to deliver a positive impact while hitting the ground running.
We are looking for an experienced Network Engineer II who is eager to deliver a positive impact while enhancing network infrastructures. Please email your resume to Evelio D'Leon at email@example.com if you'd like to grow your career in an industry-leading company while working with some of the most cohesive teams in the nation.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical areas, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google