Network & Systems Support Specialist
San Diego, California
Join a small team that will greatly benefit from your network and systems support as part of a solutions-focused group. You work mainly downtown at their primary location, but also be available to drive yourself to their North County location as needed, up to once per week.
If you're the type to enjoy collaboration and working with a group to problem solve IT issues, check out more details and apply below.
Who You Are
- You have Windows server administration experience and experience with virtual servers in VMWare
- You have Palo Alto experience and an interest in AWS in the future
- Experience with a large volume of workstation builds and rollouts
- Experience supporting team IT needs remotely
- You're comfortable working onsite, and commuting once a week to their second location
- Comfortable and able to climb ladders and work on ceiling mounted hardware
- This position requires a valid driver's license and vehicle to travel to the other location
What You'll Do
- Help manage critical infrastructure
- Manage the desktop environment for staff and the general public who visit onsite
- Work in a Windows-only environment, servicing employees who are working from home and two physical locations, one downtown and one farther north
- Work on switches, routers, virtual desktops, exchange, Palo Alto firewall
- Start your mornings before the site location opens to the public, so everything is up and running smoothly and be able to participate in occasional after-hours, weekend or other on-call/emergency needs
Why Work Here
- Opportunity to stay updated on hottest technology
- Paid training courses
- Generous health benefits starting on day one
- Paid parking for employees downtown
- Pension plan for long-term retirement planning
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this Systems and Network IT support opportunity. Direct applicants only, please.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!