San Diego, CA, California
Office Administrator – San Diego
Are you looking for an opportunity to get your foot in the door at an innovative company? Do you consider yourself an organizational wiz with strong customer service skills? Then this could be for you! A growing shipping company is looking for an office administrator at their San Diego office.
Who You Are:
- 1-5 years in an office environment
- Customer service or call center experience is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
What You'll Do:
- Handle incoming and outgoing phone calls
- General typing, filing, and data entry
- Ability to use machinery like copiers, fax machines, postage machine, etc.) and ship out packages and documents
- Other projects as needed
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you match the criterias listed above!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now! #LI-VN2