San Diego, CA
Office/Lease Administrator – Commercial Real Estate – Scripps Ranch
There’s an investment and asset management firm local to San Diego looking for an Office & Lease Administrator to assist their property management team. Reporting directly to the Senior Property Manager, this role is in charge of proper organization, submittal, and filing of all property and office-related documents. Apply now, or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly to get the conversation started!
What you will need:
- Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field required.
- Previous experience in office administration and/or experience within the real estate industry required.
- Proficiency in both Excel and Yardi ideal.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee administration and tracking of lease documents for all commercial & industrial real estate within the portfolio, ensure accuracy and organization for efficiency, and collaborate regularly with the needs of the property management team.
- Ensure timely transactions for each project by tracking lease data accurately in Yardi / Excel
- Maintain tenant, vendor and property files, including insurance certificates, lease abstracts, etc. in accordance with prescribed standards, in addition to tracking rent payments and fees.
Why work here?:
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth and leverage the knowledge of superiors
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
- Work/life balance: This family-oriented company understands that things happen; work with good flexibility on-site with a 40 hour work week.
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is up to $60,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate. Actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Send me your resume at email@example.com if you are interested in exploring this opportunity and would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now! #LI-AL #LI-On-site