This established company is offering you a unique opportunity to hone your administrative skills in a high-support environment. Your Office Management experience, in combination with your go-getter attitude and quick-learning spirit, will help you shine in this role. Join a close-knit, collaborate team, and make a name for yourself at an industry-leading company – apply below.
What you'll do:
- Answer and direct all calls promptly, professionally and courteously
- Strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and excellent ability to play a key support role for the executive staff.
- Efficiently perform administrative tasks, including managing office supply inventory, general filing, executive support and researching travel-related transportation options
- Serve as the point person for mailing, supplies, shopping, equipment and errands
- Provide general support to visitors
- Ability to multi-task and provide confidential support to various members of the staff
- Assist with onboarding new employees
- Assist hiring managers in setting up interviews
Who you are:
- Must have at least four years of administrative assistant experience
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational and communication skills.
Why work here:
- Start out with 4 weeks PTO
- Excellent benefits package: medical, dental and vision insurance with low premiums
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Employee-centric company with work-life balance
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth, and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
What to do now:
If you're interested in this role, please send your resume to Cydney Andersen email@example.com. If your background meets the qualifications, we will reach out!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!