Office Manager/Admin Assistant:
Exciting opportunity to join one of Dallas' fastest growing companies! You’ll have the opportunity to support the office and make a significant impact. Don’t miss this chance to work in an outstanding culture and gain a high level view of the business. This position is currently a two-month contract, but there is a possibility it could lead to a permanent position!
What you'll do:
- Welcome visitors, employees and providers.
- Notify team members when guests have arrived
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Serve as the point person for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies and equipment
- Manage inbound and outbound mail and shipping
- Maintain a well-organized work environment and organization office operations and procedures
- Facilities – space planning/utilization, office moves and set-up, landlord relations, office equipment, furniture and facility maintenance and repair
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Basic event planning / management / support (social, company meetings, meet-ups, etc.)
- Help and assist different departments whenever required
Who you are:
- 1+ years of experience in an administrative or office manager role
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to transition priorities quickly and with ease
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel
Why work here:
- Excellent benefits package – company pays 100% for employee and child medical, dental and vision premiums' spouse premiums are paid at 75% (if position transitioned to permanent with the company)
- 401k match
- Casual dress code: This company cares more about how you perform than what you wear
- Free onsite gym
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
What to do now:
If you're interested in the role we'd love to speak with you! Please apply or send your resume to Cydney Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!