Office Manager / Accountant
San Diego, California
Office Manager/Accountant – $55K-70K DOE – Food/Beverages Industry!
Employee-centric, culture-first Food/Beverages company seeking an Office Manager who can bring something new and exciting to the team. Every week provides an opportunity to learn a new skill or master a new challenge. Interested? Your strong background in office management and accounting combined with your interpersonal skills will help you to excel in this close-knit environment. Apply today to join, grow, and earn!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of progressive office management and/or accounting experience
- High organization skills and self-motivated
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What you’ll do:
- Assist with the AP, AR, and journal entries
- Manage the entire office, including ordering supplies, managing relationships with vendors, coordinating company events, and customer service.
- Ad-hoc projects around the office as needed
Why work here:
- Culture: hip culture that encourages your creativity and definitely a 'work hard play hard' environment!
- Impact: influence results and make a positive impact on the team and company results – we'll listen to your voice
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits!
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Mi Ly at firstname.lastname@example.org- we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!