Office Manager/Accounting Assistant
San Diego, California
Accounting Assistant & Office Manager – Lifestyle Company – San Diego!
Rare opportunity: join an established San Diego company where you will have the opportunity to grow and learn! In this role, you will make a significant impact on the development of the accounting team and will report directly to higher level executives. Don’t miss this chance to work in an outstanding culture and gain a high-level view of the business in order to launch yourself into a successful career.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the CFO, President, and Chief Legal Officer of the company.
- Process AP and support the accounting team as needed.
- Review of contracts and legal documents in order to assist the legal team.
- Clerical duties, such as orders, scheduling, phone calls, etc.
Who you are:
- No degree required.
- 0-2 years of experience working in an office environment with exposure to Accounts Payable is a must.
- Working experience with Microsoft Office.
Why work here?
- Culture: Family-like atmosphere filled with individuals who are Entrepreneurial, Creative, Relaxed, and Passionate.
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full medical, dental, and vision, in addition to employee discounts and complimentary meals.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Mi Ly at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!