Office Manager/Receptionist – Beverly Hills Advisory Firm
Beverly Hills, CA
Looking to hone your office management skills? Our client, a boutique investment/advisory firm, is looking for a proactive, sufficient self-starter to be a part of their dynamic team!
The ideal candidate has 2-3+ years of experience working in a professional firm, investment management, Financial Services, Family office, and strong customer service skills. This is a growing, innovative team looking for an A-player to help them raise the bar. Sound like you? Apply now!
*Not a remote position – will be returning to the office after July*
What You’ll Do:
- Deliver professional administrative duties, including organizational support, answering the front desk phone, compose and edit letters, memos, e-mails, agendas, investment, and financial spreadsheets
- Serve as a reliable resource to clients and visitors while supporting investment counselors with research and requested reports
- Build upon the firms’ culture, structure, service lines, key personnel, and policies and procedures
- Collaborate with other team members to understand and anticipate client needs, sensitivities, and requirements
- Learn and provide support with firm's technology platforms, databases, and other tools
- Support other projects as needed
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience in a professional services firm, preferably in the financial services or wealth management sectors
- Basic knowledge of investment/financial planning concepts or investment accounting
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate with high-net-worth clients and their representatives (i.e., brokers, custodians, trustees, lawyers, accountants, bookkeepers, relatives)
- Highly motivated individual who takes initiative with minimal direction
- Ability to multi-task while meeting and managing deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proficiency in MS Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Licensed California Notary is an added bonus
Why Work Here:
- Mission Oriented: Be a part of a growing team that always puts its client first!
- Keep Learning: You’ll never be bored! Be presented with a variety of opportunities where you can tackle a new project while learning from some of the best in the business.
- Competitive Compensation: Offers a very competitive base for the right person, including bonus and strong benefits (full coverage), 401k match – be a part of a family, not a company!
If you meet the above requirements, please email your resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!