Operations Associate/Office Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Operations Associate/ Receptionist – Los Angeles
Are you looking to join a close-knit and highly successful wealth management firm? This investment advisory firm in LA is looking for a dynamic individual to support their operations. This boutique firm has over 40 years of experience, an extremely high retention rate, and is looking for a career-oriented professional to add to their team. You will be involved in collaborative projects while engaging with notable high-end clients. If you value long-term growth potential and a flexible hybrid office role, this is the role for you.
*This is a hybrid role*
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience in a registered investment advisor/wealth management firm, bank, or similar financial services firm
- Basic knowledge of investment/financial planning concepts and investment accounting
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Strongly preferred Licensed California Notary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What You'll Do:
- Provide professional administrative and organizational support- through answering the phone, greetings clients and visitors, composing and sending documents to clients
- Act as a knowledgeable resource for the firm's core technology platforms, especially Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Establish and demonstrate a solid knowledge of firm-wide and service-line-specific tools, processes, and databases
- Under general supervision and in coordination with senior members of the firm provide advice and assistance on straight-forward to moderately complex problems
Why Work Here:
- Competitive compensation with a large bonus and 100% of health benefits paid for
- Get to work alongside extremely smart and well-established people who value their coworkers
- Great retention rate since they value creating a supportive and welcoming company culture
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $60,000 to $65,000 base salary and $90,000 to $100,000 total compensation. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If your experience meets the above requirements and you're ready to take the next step in your career, please send your resume to Ciaran at email@example.com.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google