Operations Associate/Receptionist – Investment advisory firm
Los Angeles, CA
Amazing long-term opportunity at a boutique firm of investment advisors in Beverly Hills who are seeking a Operations Associate/Receptionist! If you'd consider yourself to be highly proactive and detail oriented, read on!
*Not a remote position
What you'll do:
- Provide professional administrative and organizational support including answering front desk phone
- Greet and serve as a general resource to clients and visitors
- Compose and edit letters, memos, e-mails, agendas, investment and financial spreadsheets and other related documents
- Assist investment counselors with research and requested reports
- Learn and provide support with firm's technology platforms, databases, and other tools
- Collaborate with colleagues to understand and anticipate client needs, sensitivities and requirements
- Develop an understanding of the Firms’ culture, structure, service lines, key personnel, and policies and procedures
Who you are:
- 3+ years of direct experience in a professional services firm, preferably in the financial services industry
- Basic knowledge of investment/financial planning concepts or investment accounting is a plus
- Licensed California Notary is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate with high-net-worth clients and their representatives (i.e., brokers, custodians, trustees, lawyers, accountants, bookkeepers, relatives)
- Must be a team player with a willingness to remain proactive and flexible, take on additional tasks as necessary and adjust to changing priorities
- Team player who can take on additional projects and manage multiple deadlines
- Highly proficient with MS Office as well as other enterprise software
Why work here:
- Long-term opportunity: We are looking for someone who wants to invest in the firm for years to come!
- Never have a boring day: There are always projects and new tasks to take on here as you learn the in's and out's of the business and the firm's clients. This is not "just" a Receptionist role!
- Competitive compensation package: Base, bonus, and strong benefits – because this firm takes care of its people!
Please email your resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!