Oracle Cloud Manager
San Diego, California
Oracle Cloud Manager – Growing, Public Company – San Diego!
If growth and challenge are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This fast-growing, industry-leading company is looking to support and promote a talented Oracle Cloud Manager. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of Oracle Cloud implementation experience and will be a team player. This is a high-visibility role where you will be able to leave your mark, have your voice heard, and grow.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the implementation of Oracle Cloud ERP.
- Strategize, define, and closely monitor the product roadmap.
- Identify and implement systems and process changes to increase efficiencies.
- Support training activities and all system inquiries.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field. PMP certification is a plus.
- 6-8+ years of IT experience ideally with 3+ years of Oracle Cloud or similar Oracle implementation experience.
- 3+ years of management experience required.
- Strong EPM knowledge, specifically FCCS, required.
Why work here?
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Impact: have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as part of the company.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Mi Ly at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!