San Diego, California
Payroll Analyst – Impactful Organization – Culture Centric – San Diego, CA
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This pioneer company in the healthcare industry is looking to support and promote a talented payroll accountant, who will be in charge of payroll processing. The ideal professional will have a strong background in processes payroll for a large publicly traded company and an eagerness to join and contribute to a tight-knit, mutually supportive community of skilled experts. Apply Today!
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 2-5+ years of experience in payroll processing for a public, multi-state company.
- Understanding of payroll compliance, audits, and deductions.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work internally and externally.
- Experience with UltiPro required.
What you’ll do:
- Process, audit, and monitor payroll for 1000+ employees.
- Ensure timely submission of payroll and resolve any discrepancies.
- Assist with various ad hoc payroll requests/projects.
- Work with various departments to accuracy of payroll.
Why work here?
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- Stock and equity options: this company wants you to feel a sense of ownership – join their team and you’ll get a little chunk of the business!
Please send your resume to Mike Chiv at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!