San Diego, California
Payroll Analyst – Great leadership and Mission Oriented Company – San Diego, CA
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This pioneer company in the healthcare industry is looking to support and promote a talented payroll accountant, who will be in charge of payroll processing for their stock compensation. The ideal professional will have a strong background in processing payroll and an eagerness to join and contribute to a tight-knit, mutually supportive community of skilled experts. Apply Today!
Who you are:
- 3-5+ years of experience in payroll processing for mid-size to large company.
- Experience processing payroll for over 1000 employees.
- Well-versed in UKG (Ulti-pro) software.
- Understanding of payroll compliance, audits, and deductions.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work internally and externally.
What you’ll do:
- Process full cycle payroll for over 2000 employees both domestic and internationally.
- Ensure timely submission of payroll and resolve any discrepancies.
- Assist with various ad hoc payroll requests/projects.
- Work with various departments to accuracy of payroll.
Why work here?
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- Stock and equity options: this company wants you to feel a sense of ownership – join their team and you’ll get a little chunk of the business!
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $31.25-$35 / hour with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to Mike Chiv at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!