San Diego, CA, California
Payroll Analyst | $34-40/hr | Fully Remote (SoCal) | Contract or Contract to Hire
If culture and collaboration are your priorities – you've found your match. This pioneer company within insurance is looking to promote a talented Payroll Analyst, who'll be assisting with high volume and multistate payroll. The ideal candidate will have a strong background from multiple companies and an eagerness to contribute to a tight-knit, mutually supportive community of skilled experts. This is an employee-centric, culture-first company that's looking for someone who can bring something new and exciting to their team. Apply now!
Who You Are:
- 4-6 years experience of full cycle payroll or GL accounting functions
- Experience in a large organization and strong proficiency in Excel
- Preferred: Canadian payroll, Ceridian/Dayforce, and Bachelor's
What You’ll Do:
- Process multi state payroll for an organization with over 5000 employees
- Handle payroll activities including new hires, terminations, status and tax changes, deductions, and retroactive adjustments
- Answer employee inquiries regarding benefits, pay, and general payroll questions
What To Do Now:
Please send your resume to Anne at email@example.com if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you match the criteria listed below.
We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $34.00 to $40.00 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google