Payroll and Benefits Manager
Los Angeles, California
One of the fastest growing start-ups in California is looking for an adaptable and eager payroll professional to manage all activities relating to the company payroll, benefits and HRIS processing! If you feel inspired when working with other dedicated, intelligent, fast-paced individuals AND want to make a direct impact on the success of this company, take a look at the details below!
What you'll do:
- Process payroll for hourly, salaried, and temporary employees; including reviewing and importing hours from time and attendance system, entering tax and direct deposit information, and administering regulatory requirements.
- Prepare quarterly tax credit reports and submit to third party vendor.
- Administer the time and attendance policy and paid leave policy for all employees.
- Administer all employee benefit programs including enrollments and terminations.
- Coordinates and conducts the new employee onboarding process and presents benefits presentations.
- Plans and administers annual open enrollment period.
- Plans, conducts and reports results of audits, working closely with Accounting for quarterly and year-end audits (payroll, Workers Comp, 401k, etc.)
- Processes monthly billings from providers. Reviews billings for accuracy and approves for payment in a timely manner. Resolves discrepancies with carriers and payroll.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant years of experience
- At least 3+ years of experience administering payroll, HRIS and benefits processes
- Must have strong knowledge of a variety of computer software applications including payroll, benefits, time & attendance and HRIS and self-service systems
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Strong understanding of Human Resources processes and terminology, payroll and benefit processes and procedures, including eligibility and enrollment rules and benefit procedures
Why work here:
- Start-up energy: Drive towards a common goal and purpose alongside highly motivated professionals with seasoned track records from Amazon, Bird, Disney, Ring, Uber, etc.
- Executive exposure: Work directly with senior management in an open environment where fresh ideas are welcomed and encouraged
- Strong compensation packages with equity!
Please send your resume to email@example.com and apply here if interested.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.