Payroll & Benefits Specialist
Los Angeles, CA
Payroll & Benefits Specialist – Los Angeles
Are you interested in joining an organization that values social justice and equal rights? We have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll & Benefits Specialist to join a global human rights organization in their LA office. You will be in charge of overseeing payroll functions, which include ensuring timely and accurate processing of pay in compliance with government regulations, as well as administering employee benefits within the organization.
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of processing payroll and benefits experience
- Proficiency with ADP payroll software
- Extensive knowledge of payroll functions, payroll taxes, and internal controls
- Ability to handle confidential information
What You'll Do:
- Guarantee the prompt and precise handling of payroll transactions, encompassing salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and additional deduction
- Maintain adherence to federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws, and best practices
- Administer benefit enrollments/changes, annual open enrollment, and review employee benefit invoices to ensure accuracy
- Provide documentation and records to auditors
Why Work Here:
- Balanced Lifestyle: 40 hour work week that prioritizes work life balance
- Company Culture: Supportive environment with exceptional leadership, teamwork, and a long employee tenure
- Social Impact: An organization dedicated to combatting hate
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $80,000 to $90,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If your experience meets the above requirements and you're ready to take the next step in your career, please send your resume to Ciaran at email@example.com.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!