San Diego, California
Payroll Manager – $120K-150K DOE
Consider this the ideal position for the rest of your professional career. As a Payroll Manager, you will help improve efficiency and streamline processes, with the room to grow into the Director level. This role provides the opportunity to expand upon your operational payroll experience and could potentially evolve into a Director Role. Apply now.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, or similar field
- CPP a plus
- 8+ years of progressive corporate payroll experience required
- Strong ERP system (e.g. ADP, Ultipro) and Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with board members and internal team members
What you’ll do:
- Manage multi-state payroll, including benefits and taxes to 5,000+ employees
- Monitor effectiveness of payroll operations and identify areas of improvement
- Audit W-4's, payroll balance sheets, YTD earnings
- Manage special projects as assigned
Why work here:
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Impact: influence results and make a positive impact on the team and company results – we'll listen to your voice
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits!
Please send your resume to Kalen at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!