San Diego , California
Payroll Manager – Defense – San Diego
Join a leading publicly traded San Diego defense company as their next payroll leader at the company’s corporate headquarters. Don’t miss out on an opportunity like this! Apply today!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree within Accounting, Finance or related field
- Payroll experience from the defense industry including experience with Deltek Costpoint
- Experience with full cycle- and multi-state payroll
What You Will Do:
- Own and manage the full cycle payroll process at a large public defense company
- Play a pivotal role with process improvement for the payroll function
- Be a strong leader and mentor to your team
Why work here?
- Small team environment: encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind Director
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role $100-$120k, annualized base compensation, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!