Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Texas
Do you love people? Are you ready to take your Payroll career to the next level? Consider this the ideal springboard to combine your passion for leading people with your Payroll knowledge. Join a growing DFW company as a Payroll Specialist where you will play a crucial role in leading the Payroll processing for the company and its multiple entities. You will be engaged, well-rewarded, and work at a company where progress and balance are encouraged. Apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for payroll of all employees on a bi-weekly period
- Entering of new hires, employee changes voluntary deductions in the payroll system
- Prepare and process garnishments
- Act as the main point of contact for employee questions regarding payroll in all offices
Who you are:
- 4+ year of processing full-cycle payroll
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is highly preferred
- Must have multi-state experience in a mid to large-sized company
Why work here?
- Close-knit team willing to go to bat for one another. The Director of this team is fantastic and flexible!
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Impact: Have a positive impact both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
- Growth / Experience: Room to grow in department or other departments, as well gaining valuable and transferable experience
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision, and 401k matching.
What to do now:
Please apply now and feel free to send your resume to Kailin Britton at email@example.com- we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!