This pioneering company is looking to support and promote a talented Payroll Specialist, who will be in charge of the company's multistate payroll. The ideal professional will have exposure to multistate payroll within Paycom and an eagerness to learn, grow, and lead.
What you’ll do:
- Process weekly payrolls for 280 employees within Paycom
- Calculate various payroll computations, including overtime, hourly, vacation balances, prorated pay, retro pay, shift differentials, etc.
- Process changes including new hire onboarding paperwork, department transfers, salary changes, terminations, deduction and earnings changes and other payroll/benefit changes
- Continuously implement process improvements to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Ensure compliance with government and tax regulations and process labor statistic filings
- Act as the main point of contact for employee questions regarding payroll in all offices
Who you are:
- 3-5 years of full-cycle payroll experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Paycom (Required)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, strong organizational and planning skills as well as ability to work across multiple time zones
Why work here?
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
What to do now:
Please apply or send your resume to Cydney Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $28 to $40 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.