Leader without a team? This pioneering company in the Real Estate industry is looking to support and promote a talented Payroll Supervisor, who will be in charge of the company's payroll department. The ideal professional will have public company exposure, experience managing an equity program and ADP experience. You'll work with a close-knit team who has a fantastic manager!
What you’ll do:
- Process semi-monthly and monthly payrolls for 100 employees including annual bonuses, commissions and stock options
- General ledger account reconciliations, enter payroll journal entries and stock compensation journal entries
- Responsible for processing new hires, terminations and other changes that impact pay, benefits, PTO, Self-Service vs HR, etc
- Assist with SOX Narratives related to payroll
- Work with federal, state and local tax agencies to ensure filing compliance, respond to notices and maintain good account standing
- Continuously implement process improvements to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Act as the main point of contact for employee questions regarding payroll
Who you are:
- 5+ years of full-cycle payroll experience
- Experience working for a public company is highly preferred
- Experience managing stock and equity programs is highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Why work here?
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision and 401k matching.
- State of the art facilities (for when the company goes back to the office)
- WFH – Thursday and Friday
What to do now:
Please apply or send your resume to Cydney Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!