San Jose, California
Payroll Supervisor – that Offers Work Life Balance – San Jose, CA!
Are you interested in joining an established culture with flexible hours and a highly supportive team? This long standing organization is looking for someone with a go-getter attitude who can bring strong payroll experience to the table, and in return they’re offering opportunities to help you develop your leadership and project management abilities in an exciting and fast paced environment.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and perform all functions related to payroll
- Implement and maintain payroll processing systems.
- Ensure timely payroll processing and compliance with payroll laws.
- Manage multiple projects at a time.
- Experience utilizing ADP, ADP Workforce Now and MS Excel
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or similar required.
- 5-7+ years of payroll experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with high level executives and internal team members.
- Committed individual with high integrity and ability to work well on a team.
Why work here:
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow the San Diego practice.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes paid overtime, flexible time off, and full dental, vision and 401k matching.
- ‘Work hard play hard’ mentality.
Please send your resume to Kalen Rosselli at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!