Performance Engineering Backend
Work Arrangement: In Office
Systems Architect – Performance Engineering Backend
What you'll do:
- Analyzes the performance of the eCommerce application and backend services; fine-tunes the application to achieve the best performance.
- Experience with backend Commerce platforms, various services using SOAP, REST or micro-services to extract the best of the performance
- JSP/Java code and backend Commerce application as needed and ensures quality of new products and features through performance engineering.
- 4 years’ experience in performance engineering lead – Java/J2ee Application
- Backend commerce platforms using SOAP, REST or micro services for performance
- eCommerce application performance optimization
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $130-155K per year DOE. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please respond directly to this ad or email a resume to email@example.com
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google