Plant Controller – Billion Dollar Med Device Company – $140K-$180K+ DOE!
Are you looking for a new challenge to join a high caliber team with an exciting global company? This company grew from 0 to $2B in revenue in 12 months and is looking to continue with this explosive growth. They are looking to add a qualified and motivated Plant Controller to their team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to partner with a global team, build things from scratch, and master new challenges while working with engaged peers who enjoy their work. Don’t miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding culture. Apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Manage the inventory accounting process along with system and process optimization projects.
- Create and execute cost accounting processes.
- Work with the plant and warehouse managers with logistics and set up inventory flows and accounting.
- Responsible for the month-end close activities for inventory, COGS, and related inventory reserves.
- Help implement the new ERP system.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related degree required. CMA preferred.
- 7-10+ years of relevant cost accounting experience.
- Must be detail-oriented and a great communicator.
- Must be driven and have a hunger for success.
Why work here:
- Supportive leadership & team: you’ll work with an intelligent, productive, appreciated and supportive team who enjoy and has a reputation for mentoring and developing others with a drive for success.
- Competitive package: this role offers base, bonus, and strong benefits.
- High-growth environment: this company is looking to groom this individual into their future Plant Controller.