San Diego, California
Portfolio Manager – Real Estate
Are you a team player with a genuine enthusiasm for your work? We’re looking for a skilled Portfolio Manager to complement this company’s commercial team. You’ll be directly overseeing about 1,000,000 square feet of mixed use commercial properties across 3 different cities. Attention to detail and organizational skills are assets. Don’t pass up this opportunity to leave your mark on this family-focused, people-first company.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, not required
- 5 or more years of experience in commercial portfolio management
- Experience with Yardi, AppFolio, or other property management software
What You’ll Do
- Oversee 1 million square feet of commercial property
- Manage tenants questions and concerns to increase satisfaction
- Balance and coordinate various projects and vendors
- Assist with analysis, prepare budgets, and report financial performances
- Lead a small team
Why Work Here
- Supportive leadership: you'll be reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders
- Culture: Family-like atmosphere filled with individuals who are caring and passionate
- Small team environment: encourages collaboration. You'll always have your voice heard and will have the opportunity to wear many hats!
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location
- The expected range for this role is $90K-115K on base, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience
Please send your resume to Mi Ly at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google