San Diego , California
Are you a leader looking for that next career step? This pioneer company in the biotech industry is looking to support and promote a talented individual, who will be in charge of supporting pricing strategy processes. The ideal professional will have a strong background in accounting processes and pricing experience, with an eagerness to learn, grow, and lead. Apply below!
Who You Are:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a similar area of study
- You have 6-8+ years of progressive pricing experience, management experience is a must
- You have strong experience with dashboarding tools & analytical problem solving
What You’ll Do:
- Oversees all of the domestic pricing strategy processes & contract management for the company
- Work cross-functionally with the sales department to understand pricing accuracies & help with negotiating
- Conduct quarterly reviews for new implementations to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work with your team and upper management on various ad hoc projects
Why Work Here:
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to be involved in an engaging and prospering strategy environment.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!