Principal 3D C# Developer
Principal 3D Software Engineer – Remote in US (West Coast preferred)
Once in a lifetime opportunity to join an innovative Class 2 medical device company and leverage your 3D software engineering skills to impact millions of lives for the better! Using your 10+ years of experience in C# (and ideally also C++) you'll make contributions and improvements to a long-standing system. Ideally, you're located in Southern California for easier collaboration and ability to occasionally come into the office, but anyone on the West Coast or Mountain time zone is welcome. If you're on Central or Eastern time zones, please be aware that you will need to be available for late afternoon/early evening meetings.
Who You Are
- Ideally you have 12+ years of professional software development experience in C# and C++
- At least 4 of those years have been highly specialized in 3D programming with tools like Direct3D or OpenGI
- Shader experience is required for this position as is relatively recent WPF experience
- Strong multi-threading experience and proven experience making code run faster
What You'll Do
- As a Principal engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Architecting 3D software solutions
- Hands-on coding ~ 70-80% of the time
- Meeting with UI Design team to coordinate on new features with little to no oversight from management
- You'll be led by an empathetic leader who actually built the entire program you're supporting/changing
- You'll work alongside other Principal software engineers – a great place to learn from sharp minds
To be considered for this 3D Software Engineer role, please send your resume to email@example.com.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $150,000 to $180,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.