san diego, California
Accounting Supervisor -Large Public Company- San Diego/Hybrid
Not sure what’s next for your career? Here’s a great idea – lead an inspiring team of accountants at one of San Diego’s fastest growing and stable companies. They’re a passionate team of collaborators looking for someone to dive in the most complex areas. Will it be you?
What you’ll do:
- High volume
- Reviewer of work
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related degree required. CPA required
- 8+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Analytical brain while able to move quickly
Why Work Here:
- People: strong leadership team who work well together and who are looking for your contributions and partnership
- Growth & Impact: ability to grow with the company and make a significant impact on results and financial operations
- Compensation: we pay for performance and reward excellence
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location
- The expected range for this role is $107K – $130K annualized base compensation, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.