san diego, ca , California
Senior Internal Auditor – Fortune 500 Company
Worried about the transition from public accounting to industry? Want to smoothly move into industry This company is highly regarded for high retention because they rotate and promote from within. Within this role, you'll be able to showcase your strong control management skills and mitigate risks throughout the organization which is an integral part to the success of the company. Apply Now!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA OR CIA
- 6-10 years of public accounting experience. Open to those with both industry and public accounting experience as well.
- Strong communication skills written and verbal.
What you’ll do:
- Support various audit functions including: financial, operational, and SOX control testing.
- Understand internal control processes providing root cause analysis.
- Provide support with the company's business leaders and external customers to support proper guidance and regulations in accordance with US GAAP
- Participate in operational compliance through planning, coordinating, and supervising audit plans and procedures.
Why work here?
- Compensation/Benefits: Competitive base salaries, bonus, and retirement plans.
- Work/life balance: You are rewarded each day knowing your manager respects your time away from work as well.
- Supportive leadership: You’ll be directly reporting to a competent and devoted director with a reputation for building successful leaders.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $106,000-$132,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to Summer at email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google