Principal International Tax Analyst
San Diego, California
Senior International Tax Analyst
Not sure what’s next for your career? Here’s a great idea – join an inspiring team of Tax Analysts in one of San Diego’s fastest growing companies. They’re a passionate team of collaborators looking for their newest addition. Will it be you?
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related major
- 5+ years of tax experience, preferably from a large public accounting firm
- Experience with tax provisions (ASC 740 compliance) and tax planning
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and year-end ASC 740 compliance
- Prepare income and franchise tax returns at the federal and state & local levels
- Research current tax regulations and keep up to date with any upcoming changes applicable to current positions in the company
Why Work Here:
- People: strong leadership team who work well together and who are looking for your contributions and partnership
- Growth & Impact: ability to grow with the company and make a significant impact on results and financial operations
- Compensation: we pay for performance and reward excellence
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.