Principal IT Auditor
san diego, California
Principal IT Auditor
IT Audit with NO SOX but a focus on infrstructure review. Large stable public company is looking to add to their small IT audit team. Are you interested?
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Business Information System or similar field required
- MBA or CISA a plus
- 8-10+ years of progressive IT Audit experience required
- Experience with cybersecurity, IT audit, risk management, infrastructure review
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with board members and internal team members
What you’ll do:
- Lead audits related to infrastructure review, firewalls, networks, governance, cybersecurity risk management, IT service continuity management, IT security recovery
- Implement controls and audit plans
- Consult with IT partners and assist in ad-hoc projects
Why work here:
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Impact: influence results and make a positive impact on the team and company results – we'll listen to your voice
- Option to rotate: can move anywhere throughout the organization from cybersecurity to operations
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $120,000 to $148,000, annualized base compensation, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to Summer email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!