Principal Project Financing and M&A
san diego, California
Ready to make a difference? – Principal M&A Role – Voted Top 100 Best Places to Work!
Looking for an opportunity to break into a large, multi-faceted, innovative company?
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or equivalent required. Master’s degree or CFA a plus.
- 8+ years relevant experience, ideally in industries such as investment banking, energy, or utilities.
What you’ll do:
- Advanced financial analysis and financial modeling to support M&A and divestiture efforts and partner with senior members to model nuanced transaction structures, i.e. joint ventures, earn outs, and swaps.
- Utilize strong creativity to find solutions and evaluate issues from multiple angles to complete clear and concise strategic analysis for senior management.
- Support key phases within M&A process which includes due diligence, documentation, and project management to coordinate internal and external experts/advisors.
Why work here?:
- Exposure at a Fortune 500 publicly traded company: Gain exposure to extremely successful business practices, expand your network, and establish yourself!
- Strong emphasis on empowerment and opportunity for growth: be at a company that highly encourages a person’s goals and development, and be fully supported by strong team members who value your impact.
- Amazing benefits package: At one of the largest companies in San Diego, you are supported in all your endeavors. From fully paid for health benefits, a long-term savings plan, and a lucrative bonus, this company has you covered.
- What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $125,000 to $150,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Send me your resume at email@example.com if you are interested in exploring this opportunity and would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now! #LI-SA1