Carlsbad, California, California
Process Analytical Chemist – Immediate
Are you looking for your next challenging career as a Chemist? The Process Group is looking for a Chemist that is responsible for manufacturing of products within QSR and ISO regulations. This robust position reviews and reconciles documents and work orders, participates in product transfers, assay development, leads or supports departmental troubleshooting and process improvement teams. Apply today!
What you will do:
- Manufactures / Formulates bulk products.
- Support Lateral flow device manufacturing and QC testing.
- Work with controls/calibrators and microtiter systems while adhering to regulatory requirements and business polices /procedures and schedules.
- Responsible for column chromatography, protein purification, antibody conjugation, and solution preparation.
Who you are:
- B.S./B.A. Chemistry, Biochemistry or related degree or equivalent experience.
- Seeking candidates 1-7 years experience within manufacturing/production OR QC at the bench.
- Preferred minimum of 3-4 years of related work experience with column chromatography.
- GMP experience is strongly preferred.
Why work here:
- Generous PTO Policy: Happy, well-rested employees make for better teammates.
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision and 401k matching.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $30-34/hr plus sign on bonus.
Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest scientists in the life sciences industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!
#LI- AO1 #IND1
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google