Product Development Engineer
san diego, California
Looking to hone your Product Development skills? This is a rare opportunity to make a substantial impact on the development of the Engineering team. Don’t miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding culture and help advance the growth and direction of a quickly innovating, well-respected company.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Electrical Engineering a plus!
- 5+ years’ experience in developing high-volume electronics
- Solid understating of system design development process in conjunction of Mechanical, Electrical, Software Development, and Firmware
- Knowledge of audio performance requirements
- Altium electronic CAD software experience desired
What you’ll do:
- Design, approve, and perform PCB layouts for products
- Approve ECOs for various products
- Model creation and testing
- Communicate with internal and externals clients/vendors
- Audit product functionality for best end user experience
- Execute schematic entry, revisions, and updates to CAD files
Why work here:
Opportunity to work in a fast based, innovative, and collaborative environment.
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you're ready to join a motivated team and collaborative team that is growing.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!