Product Management Associate
Los Angeles , California
Get ready to hit the ground running with some of the best in the business – apply now!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's in Business, Finance, Marketing/Communications, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in one or more of the following areas: product specialist, investment management/banking associate, client-facing, management consulting, etc.
- Strong knowledge of financial market; understanding of the credit market with fixed income instruments is highly beneficial
- Great organizational skills; can work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to present and interact with clients and executives
- Desire to be creative and originate ideas while managing multiple time sensitive projects
- FINRA licenses (Series 7 and 63) and/or ability to acquire licenses in a compressed timeframe
- CFA preferred
What You'll Do:
- Assist with planning, preparation and materials for product-related investor calls and meetings
- Serve as the point of contact for clients and the investment teams managing the clients’ portfolios
- Work alongside communications team to raise brand awareness through events and conferences
- Conduct product reporting: drafting portfolio, performance and market commentary
- Create pitch books, presentations, case studies, due diligence responses, etc.
- Prepare and research new and exciting product ideas, client solutions, investment opportunities for distribution
- Develop subject-matter expertise in the following areas:
- investment- and product-related inquiries
- market activity
- portfolio construction
- portfolio attributes
- Assist with additional projects as needed, such as fundraising initiatives, researching current market intel and case studies
Why Work Here:
- Collaborative Culture: Inclusive workplace with a strong focus and dedication on personal and professional growth. Be a part of a family, not just a company!
- Driving Results: Ability to lead and work closely with experienced and high-performing team members. You'll be working alongside industry leaders who are eager to help you level up your career!
- Competitive Compensation: Work hard & get paid well!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!