Production Technician – $45-60K
San Diego, California
Senior Manufacturing Technician — 2nd shift — $42-45K
Leading medical devices company seeking to add an expert, mission-oriented Production Technician to their team. The ideal candidate has 3+ years of hands-on production technician experience and strong multi-tasking skills. This is a growing, innovative team looking for an A-player to help them raise the bar. Sound like you? Apply now.
Who you are:
- High school diploma required
- 2+ years of progressive hands-on experience of equipment and techniques
- Availability to work in the afternoon/ evening shifts and be "on call"
- Knowledge of federal and other regulations, e.g. QSR's, CMDR, and ISO.
What you'll do:
- Perform maintenance, operation, and repair of production equipment
- Work with Production operators to resolve issues and assist with equipment setup, basic operation, and line clearance
- Document internal alarms and respond as appropriate
Why work here:
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
Learn more! Send your resume to email@example.com and I will share more details and get you started in your process! Thanks in advance.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!