Program Manager (TA/HR)
Program Manager (TA/HR) – Contract – Remote
Do you consider yourself a strong leader with knowledge of production processes and maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods? Are you a wiz with strategic planning and production methods? An innovative medical device company is looking for a Project Manager to join their team. Apply below!
Who You Are:
- 8-10 years in TA or HR Operations
- Bachelor's in business administration or a related field. (PMI or PMP certification preferred)
- Strong verbal/written, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of computer software (Microsoft, Visio, etc.)
What You'll Do:
- Coordinate projects, make detailed plans to accomplish goals and direct the integration of technical activities
- Present and explain proposals, reports, and findings to clients
- Manage employees from recruiting stage to overseeing their development
- Analyze technology, resource needs, and market demands
- Review contracts and cost estimates
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you match the criterias listed above!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now! #LI-VN2