San Diego, CA
Staff Accountant – San Diego – $50K – $65K
In this role, you will participate in general accounting processes and provide related variance analysis for management review. You will learn and interact with senior members in finance and accounting, and interact cross-functionally on occasion. This role provides a great stepping stone with a growing company in San Diego’s economy. Apply today!
What you will do:
- Assist with the monthly close and financial reporting packages, particularly as they relate to revenue and revenue recognition
- Prepare related G/L journal entries for revenue accounts including reconciliations and variance analysis
- Research trend fluctuations
- Prepare and present variances to management as needed
- Support accounting for Cash, A/R, and other accounts as required
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Econ or similar field
- 1-3 years of progressive accounting and finance experience
- Strong Excel and systems experience (NetSuite, Sage, or MS Dynamics/Great Plains preferred)
Why Work Here:
- Opportunity for leadership in a growing company
- Report directly to the Controller with a lot of room for growth
- Ability to lead, develop, and mentor others
- Competitive compensation
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you have the requisite skills and would like additional information.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to location, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!