Accountants' skillsets are often said to be transferable across many industries, but in some cases a precise understanding of an industry is crucial – such as the case with Construction accounting. We are working with a prominent real estate company that is hiring a Senior Construction Accountant to play a crucial role in the department.
Who you are:
- 3+ years experience of Construction accounting
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance, or other relevant field preferred
- Driven and personable
- Experience working with contractors and PMs
What you'll do
- Maintain electronic job files – including contract, C/O's, billing, lien releases, insurance certificates and correspondence
- Draw packages and lien waivers
- Wire transfers, cash reconciliations
- Large volume of AP Review
Why work here?
- Growth! This position is designed to grow into an Assistant Controller position over time, depending on someone's passion for managing and leading a team
- Culture! Family oriented, nice, drama free people who are exceptionally passionate about their company. There is flexibility when needed and good work life balance.
- To learn! Opportunity to move higher within the organization by title. You will be mentored in a flat department by the Controller
- Be proud of what you do! This company gives back to the community and has an impeccable reputation in the industry.
What to do now:
Please respond directly to this ad or if your experience in construction accounting aligns closely, email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!