Project Control Analyst
Financial Analyst – Technology – San Diego
Consider this the ideal springboard for the rest of your finance career. As a Financial Analyst you will utilize EVM (Earned Value Management) to help bridge the gap between finance and business leaders in order to improve efficiency and streamline internal processes. Apply now!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field.
- 1+ years of related financial analysis experience.
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM) to help measure project performance.
- Advanced Excel skills required. Financial modeling a plus.
- Strong organization skills with ability to see both the forest and the trees.
What you’ll do:
- Support managers to ensure financial goals are met on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Analyze project costs for financial reporting.
- Prepare forecasts for OPEX, revenue, and cash flow.
- Organized project schedules to help drive financial strategic decision making with leaders.
Why work here?
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Mentor-ship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
If you feel this would be worth exploring or just curious to know more, please forward your resume to LT@provenrecruiting.com and we'll share more details to see if this would be a match!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.