San Diego , California
Project Coordinator – Consulting – San Diego, CA
Marry your passion and purpose: this leading medical devices company is looking for an eager, mission-oriented Project Specialist to help support their product development team. The ideal candidate has experience in project management, an ISO regulated environment, and has strong communication skills. This is a growing, innovative team looking for an A-player to help them raise the bar. Sound like you? Apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Monitor project plans, schedules, budgets, and expenditures
- Manage documentation by taking meeting minutes, gathering signatures, and completing revisions
- Coordinate stakeholder meetings and communicate highlights to leadership team
Who you are:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- 2-4 years of project management experience
- Working knowledge of Confluence, SharePoint, Smartsheets, and Jira
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Anne Oyales at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!