San Diego, California
Telecommunications Project Engineer – Houston, TX (Hybrid)
Are you passionate about joining a rapidly growing team? Are you excited to support projects from inception to completion? We are seeking a motivated Project Engineer who has experience working with EPCs/in the energy industry. Help lead the future direction of the team in some exciting and innovative new projects. Apply today!
Who you are:
- 5+ years of Operational Engineering experience
- Experience working within the Oil/Gas/Energy industry
- Experience designing/producing project documents & drawings, configuration, pre-fat testing, and conducting client witnessed fats as required (paga, cctv, acs, radio, lan, wan, scs, ids, etc.)
What you’ll do:
- Provide engineering support on a wide range of turnkey telecoms projects.
- Primary tasks include: systems design, preparation of engineering documents, testing and commissioning of telecoms systems.
- Support the lead engineer, supervise other specialists and technicians to improve utilization of available resources
- Attend customer meetings, project review meetings, FATs, vendor system testing; site installation supervision, site commissioning and witnessing SATs
Why work here:
- Opportunity to support innovative and exciting projects
- Work in a collaborative environment where everyone helps each other
- High-growth environment; this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people to grow with them
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to move forward in your career within a fast-growing division of an established company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $55.00 to $65.00 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.