San Diego, California
Rare opportunity: help shape one of San Diego's fastest growing health tech companies! You’ll have the opportunity to make a substantial impact on the development of the enterprise-level PMO and will report directly to the Director of Corporate Strategy. Don’t miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding culture and help advance the growth and direction of a quickly innovating, well-respected company.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA or MPH highly preferred
- PMP or Six Sigma certification highly preferred
- Healthcare industry experience highly preferred
- 5+ years of progressive project management experience at the corporate/ enterprise-level
- Ability to build rapport and work with leaders across various departments
What you'll do:
- Provide oversite and project lifestyle management support for complex enterprise-wide projects of large capital investment
- Prepare financial projects, ROI assessments, NPV analyses, and perform forecasting and budgeting to ensure project performance optimization and delivery
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments (i.e. Ops, IT, Finance, Product Development, Marketing, etc.)
Why work here:
- Career growth: we are growing and you can grow with us
- Broad responsibilities: variety of routine and ad-hoc work
- Environment: great campus with food, health and entertainment nearby
- Great benefits: full benefits including 401K, tuition reimbursement, gym, etc…
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!