Project Manager – Houston, TX (contract to hire, no C2Cs)
Are you passionate about joining a rapidly growing team? Are you excited to lead projects from inception to completion? We are seeking a motivated Project Manager who has experience working with EPCs/in the energy industry. Help lead the future direction of the team in some exciting and innovative new projects. Apply today!
Who you are:
- 5+ years of professional telecommunications construction management experience
- Experience working within the Oil/Gas/Energy industry
- PMP Certification preferred
- Experience with Cisco, access control, scheduling software, budget control/management
- Familiar with Primavera, Microsoft Project, Visio
- Strong communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally
What you’ll do:
- Act as the principal point of contact responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing projects according to specified requirements and timelines
- Coordinate with internal managers and leads for the flawless execution of projects
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Ensure all projects are delivered timely, within scope, and within budget
- Present oral and written reports defining plans, problems, and resolutions
Why work here:
- Opportunity to lead innovative and exciting projects
- Work in a collaborative environment where everyone helps each other
- High-growth environment; this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people to grow with them
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to move forward in your career within a fast-growing division of an established company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $45.00 to $50.00 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.