Project Manager, Event Management
San Diego, California
Project Manager, Event Management – Remote – San Diego
Are you someone who thrives in a fast paced environment and loves to multi-task? This innovative medical device company is looking for someone to help their events team with administrative duties and event management. This role will be responsible for helping with global events, contract submission, and more!
Who You Are:
- A minimum of 3 years of industry experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in managing virtual events
- Able to manage department budgets and tracking spend
- Vendor management experience and proven ability to set up legal contracts
What You'll Do:
- Track team projects and timelines in Asana project management tool
- Manage event vendors and tradeshow supply
- Plan and execute virtual and live events
- Coordinate and execute internal meeting and team building programs
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you match the criterias listed above!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now! #LI-VN2